Friday, November 28, 2008

GIVING THANKS

What I'm thankful for this Thanksgiving...

My amazing husband. He is such a caring man, such a wonderful father. I'm so thankful that God placed us together.

My precious step-daugther. I never knew I could love someone so much. She brings us so much joy.

My little man Sampson. He definately knows who takes care of him...he doesn't leave my side.

Our families...Larry and I are so close to them...and words can't express my gratitude for them all.

My friends...the ones I couldn't live without....the girls that are still so close to me even with the miles, marriages, and kids in between us. :) I love yall!

My co-workers...without them, I'm sure there would be days I couldn't endure.

Larry's job that he is so passionate about.

My faith...GOD IS GOOD.

HAPPY THANKSGIVING!

1 comment:

themac's said...

You have such a beautiful family and are so blessed! Love you too!