Monday, July 11, 2011

Tomorrow is the BIG day! She's turning ONE!

I'm feeling two things as I type this...pure excitement as I wonder what the years will bring as my baby continues to grow and become her own person...and pure saddness because tomorrow will mean she's not a baby anymore. But will it? She will always be my baby...I don't care how old or big she gets. :)
Every day I praise God for London...every new thing she does reminds me of that time when I was pregnant and so scared that she wouldn't be OK. The doctors were wrong and God is so GOOD. We are so BLESSED.
I love this child more than words...being a mom is the most wonderful feeling I have ever ever felt. It can't be described....
So, she is walking now (when she wants to) and she thinks it is so funny. She just claps and claps for herself. Some new words around our house are "Eddy" (Misty's dog) and "shoes". She has a favorite pair that she hands to me one by one, says "shoes" and puts her little foot in the air. Just this morning, she put both hands on her head and said, "oh so pretty". I guess she must hear that often. :)
She still loves food - strawberries, brocolli, cheese, bread, ribs, actually all meat, and ICE CREAM! I love being home with her. It's absolutely been an absolute blessing this summer. Enjoy the pics!















1 comment:

Diana Hill said...

Wow, what a big girl she is becoming! I can't belive it's a year already! She is so cute and I love all her hair!! haapy birthday London!